Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beginning drawings for Kristin Benson



Kristin is having her good-bye party tonight. She is leaving the restaurant we both work at to be a full time hair stylist. Over the last few weeks one after another of my coworkers have been leaving. I was asked to make a sign for Kris when he was moving to Arizona, then for Kellie for her trip to Vermont. Now I am being requested to make signs. So I decided that since Kristin is my new hair dresser and is only moving across the street, it was time to barter. These are the beginning sketches for her party tonight, however, I plan on working them it out a bit more and making it really look like her. Then I will paint her a sign, if she likes it and agrees on some hair-dos for art.

p.s. Thanks to Tara McPherson who's characters inspired this cute artwork.

No comments: